Heya

Tuesday, February 10, 2009







Wow i didn't realize that i have post to 46 post in one blog.. Probably for the people who is blog addict think this is a small amount of post, but for a boredom person like me well i think its a lot hahah

Anyway.. I'm so damn bored right now i don't know what to do. I finish my work already, i felt like want to bang my head on the wall.
It's so boring!

Aiyo please laaa i wanna go back so i can play with my fat little freaking huge kitty!


I really love my cat <3>MOTHER F! i'm so gonna kill the person who kidnap him!!!!!!

(ehemm killing people is illegal so maybe just punch or slap that person face) ^^
Enough about PLAPI
Suddenly I think i might as well miss my old barbie which is at my home, inside the store room, inside a tiny little box fill with arrrrrr I don't know maybe my sister barbie and barbie cloth and her accessories? Damn ...
I still remember a tragic memory at JUSCO Shopping mall TOY STORE




Dear diary which is long timeee timeeeeeeeeeeeee agoooooooooooooooooooooooooo,


My father : go choose whatever you want. I'll pay for it


My sis, Me, My two lit bro : Really?! thank you papa!!! Yay!

We all run like a lose chimpanzee searching for an awesome toys to buy!.. Two of my little brother choose a Lego ( i think i can't remember it clearly or maybe they choose bionicle..who cares =.=)
I ran towards the poly pocket section and i can't find the one that i want. ( BYTHEWAY! THE NEW POLY POCKET ARE SUCK! THEY SO BIG THEY CANT BE CALL POLY POCKET, I LIKE THE OLD POLY POCKET BETTER)


on the left sight is the new version of Polly pocket while the right side is the old version of Polly pocket...
I prefer the old one because all the item are so tiny seriously very tiny their house was actually a bag.. the bag u can open and have a furniture inside it.. look how cute it is! compare to the big one so lame =.= swap swup change clothe wtf?!
anyway back to my story..
I walkaway from the Polly pocket section..unhappy and heartbroken.. then suddenly i saw a HARRY POTTER POLLY POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the house was so big! the people are tiny!
oMG i grab it then i went to see my sister which in a barbie section with my mom and i happily show my toy to my sister and my mother..Then my mother told me to choose barbie because barbie is a girl toy harry potter for boy.. then she choose a barbie for me.. i was like "aww ok" (because i was just a stupid little girl who obey anyone and don't know anything)
I put away the harry potter Polly pocket, walkaway and never see it again =(



but to my surprise i like to play with barbie hair hahahha I don't know why maybe because i can do whatever hairstyle i want.

well the end for today <3

0 comments: