My dinner

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last Friday is kinda a different day from my everyday life..

I ate at Uptown Damansara...

Huh i didn't know that I'm gonna eat there. I though i was gonna eat at Taipan or mybe summit or something inside Subang. It's quite boring ya know eating at the same place over and over again..

Me and my boyfriend didn't know where to eat so I ask him where to eat over and over again but he told me that i should decide it so i will eat it and finish it...

Well if i choose also i will eat it...

He kept on push me and push me and so i decided to eat at uptown cause i was thinking having a seafood for my dinner <3 i love seafood... =D

We arrive there and so my bf order a steak.. while I order oyster and "lala"..

well i manage to finish my plate both "lala" and oyster + mushroom soup [ yummy ~ ]

While I was enjoying my food, my bf said " look that boy get caught"

I look for that boy and yea i saw it... A policeman in disguise caught a boy selling pirated cd haaha..

that boy face look soo innocent

they caught 2 person.. one look innocent wearing a earphone while selling the cd while the other one look so angelic.. and his actually kinda calm down.. i kept stare at them and then continue to finish my soya...

after finish it we go back home =S blehhh...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nonono the 1 with earphone and smoking was acting cool while in his mind saying "fuck shit shit die what how where who am i suppose to say to my parents later" and another 1 was "aiya sudah biasa apa mau buat.. tunggu taikor mari bayar jaminan la."