The Sweetest or the worse?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The worse :
the worse thing that i was thinking right now is that whether you told me the truth or lies about what you said that time..
My be you were thinking about others and not me =)
Oh well I don't wanna think about it

The Sweet :

Fer me the sweetest thing that i remember right now is the day before i sent u back home.
You told me that you remembered the day we coupe last time and wondering why am i being so nice at you.
Ya know. I'm being nice to you because I like you and yea my be I'm too friendly towards you.
You are my ex at that day the best ex ever =). and now we are back together. I'm so happy being with you and I'm so happy that we are back together again.
I don't know about you and how u felt when you with me again.
I just hope that you don't make the same mistake like you did last time and I hope that no one will interfere with our relationship.

Being with you till the day i die is my main wish ever..

0 comments: